BIOSOIL contains an active ingredient, saponin steroids. Saponin are natural surfactants. BIOSOIL acts as a soil conditioner. It gives the soil better physical conditioning as modifies the soil structure. It’s flocculant action allows for a greater penetration of air and water. It spurs the development of microorganisms in the soil, increasing the decomposition of organic material and the formation of humus. This allows the plant to have a greater availability for water and nutrients, the roots are more vigorous and the plant becomes greener and grows faster.
BIOSOIL also has the capacity to reduce superficial tension of water, allowing the humidity to penetrate quickly and homogeneously. This enhanced action of the soil, forces the superficial salts to leach easily, creating a better development of the root system and healthier plants.
BIOSOIL is NOT a fertilizer, NOT an herbacide and NOT a pesticide. BIOSOIL IS 100% natural and non-toxic to the soil and the plant.
BIOSOIL is biodegradeable and environmentally friendly. Moreover, it will increase harvest yield.
REACH OUT. WE’RE HERE TO HELP.
We’d love to answer any questions you may have about HPO and Biosoil®. We’ll do our best to find a solution and potential opportunities that can evolve your business.
We’ll respond as soon as we can!
HPO serves the great Northwest including Idaho, Washington, Oregon, and Montana.
• Heat/Cold • Moisture imbalance
• Compact • PH imbalance
• Salinity • Algea Control
• Vineyards • Field/Row Crops
• Orchards • Irrigation Ponds
• Hemp • Greenhouse/Nurseries
• No-Till • Dry Land Grains
*A soil enhancement that benefits ALL crops.
• Reduces soil salinity by facilitating leaching of salts.
• Enhances harvest and production parameters.
• Accellerates decomposition of organic matter in soil of fertilizers to facilitate bioavailability.
• Facilitates the absorption of nutrients and oxygen through the rhizome (irrigation) or leaves (foliar).
• Enhances soil oxygenation as well as penetration of moisture
• Enhances the physical condition of soil, increasing the natural microbial activity.